As a complement to the new PEUGEOT e-EXPERT (International VAN of the Year in 2021) and PEUGEOT e-BOXER, PEUGEOT proudly presents its new PEUGEOT e-PARTNER.
With great commercial success throughout its different generations and numerous awards, including the title of International VAN of the Year in 2019, the PEUGEOT PARTNER has been manufactured more than 2 million units and is sold in more than 100 countries. since its launch in 1996.
Leader of the European market since its launch in 2018 in the F1 segment (vans). The PEUGEOT PARTNER is now available with an electric 100% engine.
Perfect example of the power of choice, the new PEUGEOT e-PARTNER has:
- A range of up to 275 km in the WLTP cycle (in the course of homologation),
- 2 lengths (Standard and Long),
- 2 bodies, Van (up to 3 seats) and Double Cab (up to 5 seats),
- A towing capacity of up to 750 kg,
- A payload of up to 800 kg,
- A load volume of up to 4.4 m³, strictly identical to that of the thermal version.