Building on its commercial success, with more than 1,250,000 vehicles produced and marketed in 110 countries since its launch in 1994. The PEUGEOT Boxer proposes a new offer in the segment of vans with an electric 100 % engine, the PEUGEOT e-BOXER.
PEUGEOT e-BOXER, is a perfect example of the "power of choice" in the range of commercials. It offers 2 levels of autonomy with up to 340 km in WLTP approval cycle, 2 battery capacities 37 kWh and 70 kWh. 4 lengths and 3 heights, a payload of up to 1,890 kg (depending on version). In addition, it allows access, without restrictions, to the city centers.
Starting from the fact that around 80 % of commercial vehicle drivers do less than 200km per day on average. An electric version of the PEUGEOT Boxer is an obvious choice. Something that is reinforced by the increasingly regulated access to city centers. In some of which, only 100 % electric vehicles are allowed. The original benefits of the PEUGEOT Boxer remain with zero emissions.
The PEUGEOT e-Boxer is able to answer to the needs of all types of clients:
- workers (construction, plumbing, electricity ...), as a true companion for day to day,
- companies concerned about their eco-responsible image (deliveries…),
- administrations (hospitals, town halls ...) looking for a zero emission vehicle for the transport of goods.
A wide range: e-Van skills
The new PEUGEOT e-Boxer offers a wide range of silhouettes that adapt to each use and profession.
Based on 3 battles (3m, 3.45m and 4.04m), the van version Is available in 4 lengths (L1, L2, L3 and L4) and 3 heights (H1, H2 and H3). For a total of five silhouettes with a useful volume of 5 to 17 m³ and a payload of up to 1,890 kg.
The new PEUGEOT e-Boxer is also available in other versions to meet the specific needs of professionals with transformation bases:
- cab chassis (L2, L3 and L4), double cabin chassis (L3) and cabin floor (L3 and L4).
A powerful and robust style
The new PEUGEOT e-BOXER keep the powerful, robust and invigorating style of the thermal versions, recognizable on the outside by the monograms:
- "E-BOXER" on the back door
- "E" on the front wings.
The space for recharge (instead of the fuel tank mouth) is located in the left side near the driver's door.
Inside the new PEUGEOT e-Boxer, the elegant and functional dashboard features numerous storage compartments and includes, instead of the gearbox, 3 buttons to select mode driving the vehicle:
- «D» to circulate,
- «N» for neutral,
- «R» for reverse
A specific rear view mirror with a display it transmits the information related to the operation: the percentage of the battery charge level, the kilometers of autonomy, the voltage in volts, the amps and the driving mode (D, N or R).
100 % electric technology, e-Van efficiency
The new PEUGEOT e-Boxer offers a 100 % electric motor with a maximum power of 90 kW (122 hp). A maximum torque of 260 Nm available from start-up for immediate reactivity. No vibrations, no noise, no gear shifting, no odors and CO emissions2.
Top speed is electronically limited to 110 km / h. 90 km / h for the 4-ton versions.
He new PEUGEOT e-Boxer proposes a double offer in terms of autonomy. Depending on the needs, the available capacities of lithium ion batteries are 37 kWh and 70 kWh.
The L1 and L2 versions are available with the 37 kWh capacity battery for autonomy up to 200 km. Value in process of approval according to the WLTP approval protocol.
The L3 and L4 versions are equipped with the 70 capacity battery kWh. Allowing autonomy up to 340 km (value in course of approval).
The recharge it's compatible with type 2 sockets and combo CCS 4.
The new PEUGEOT e-Boxer is equipped as standard with a dual charger on board (7 kW single-phase and 22 kW three-phase). Thus responding to all uses and to all customer recharging solutions.
Estimated recharge times are as follows:
- since a public charging point: 80 % of the charge in 1h. 50 kW charger.
- since 22 kW charging station: Full charge in 5h. 37 kWh or 9h battery (70kWh battery). Three-phase on-board charger (22 kW).
- since 7.4 kW charging station: full charge in 6h. Battery 37 kWh) or 12h (battery 70kWh). Single-phase on-board charger (7 kW).
The PEUGEOT eco-system
PEUGEOT launches a range of services based on three pillars:
Easy-Charge or how to provide customers with access to the different charging solutions:
- an offer of charging solutions at home or in the office. With a wide range of materials (reinforced socket, charging station, Smart Wall box ...). A diagnosis to evaluate the necessary electrical installation and the best charging solution. As well as the final installation.
- a public recharge offer through Free2Move. Including the possibility of accessing a network of more than 195,000 terminals in Europe. Pre-selection of charging points according to distance, speed, price of recharging, with the Free2Move Services application.
Easy-Move or how to ensure customer mobility in all circumstances:
- The Free2Move Services application also includes an electric vehicle journey planning tool, taking into account the range, the location of the charging points on the route, the terrain and the speed limits.
- Mobility Pass: extended and guaranteed mobility thanks to a package included in the vehicle rental that allows you to have a rental vehicle at any time according to your needs.
Easy-Care or how to accompany customers in their process of discovering the electrified vehicle and make them enjoy their car with complete peace of mind:
- new simulators and digital tours to help discover electrification on the PEUGEOT brand website,
- Battery guaranteed 8 years or 160,000 km for the 70% of its load capacity.