RAFFLE Inscriptions PEUGEOT JOAQUÍN OLIVA MITJA MARATÓ
On April 18, a new edition of the Peugeot Joaquín Oliva Mitja Marató de Cambrils, one of the most anticipated races of the year on the Costa Daurada. The event will be in charge of the Regidoría d'Esports de l'Ajuntament de Cambrils together with the technical collaboration of Sport No Límit. Without a doubt, this is one of the most special editions held to date, given the current context and the strict security measures adopted for the event.
Would you like to participate? Follow the instructions that you will see on our social networks and enter the draw for 2 registrations (for you and whoever you want) totally free! Participates!
Rules of the Instagram contest - Inscriptions "Mitja Marató de Cambrils"
1. ORGANIZER. The organization of this Promotion is in charge of Peugeot Joaquín Oliva SLUno. (Hereinafter, “Peugeot Joaquín Oliva”) with registered office at Ctra. De Salou, Km 1 de Reus and NIF A43008648.
2. TERM. The contest will start on April 7, 2021 at 09:00 and will end the day April 11 at 11:59 p.m.. Comments, photographs or videos published beyond this date will not be admitted to the contest.
3. FORM OF PARTICIPATION. To participate in the contest, you must have an Instagram account with a public profile and respect the conditions of this network (http://instagram.com/legal/terms/).
Participants will have to:
- Tag in a comment the person with whom the participant wants to share the experience
- Follow @peugeotjoaquinoliva
- Do "like" in the publication of the contest
Peugeot Joaquín Oliva reserves the right to disseminate and publish the comments submitted in the contest on its Internet pages and on its social networks.
4. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE IMAGES. Participants, by participating, declare under their responsibility that the comments do not contain any obscene, sexually explicit, violent, offensive, inflammatory or defamatory content or material. Also that they have obtained the authorizations of the people and entities that may appear. Peugeot Joaquín Oliva reserves the right to reject photographs and messages that violate the above characteristics, that spoil the image of the company, as well as those that are discriminatory due to birth, race, sex, religion, opinion or any other condition or circumstance. personal or social.
5. AWARDS. Two entries will be given for the Half Marathon of Cambrils among all participants; which will be held next Sunday April 18, 2021 in Cambrils.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Any natural person over 18 years of age residing in Spain can participate in the contest.
Participants assume responsibility towards Peugeot Joaquín Oliva for the content of the comments submitted and will be responsible to third parties.
Participation in the contest implies full acceptance of all the bases.
7. SELECTION OF THE WINNER. The winners of the promotion (hereinafter "Winners") will be randomly selected through the Randorium interface.
The winner may renounce the prize, but in no case may he exchange it for a different one, or for its amount in cash.
8. COMMUNICATION OF THE RESULT. The organization will contact the winner through his Instagram profile through the account @peugeotjoaquinoliva. The winner will be published on the Peugeot Joaquín Oliva social networks on the same day of the draw (Monday, April 12, 2021).
9. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY. The participants expressly assign to Peugeot Joaquín Oliva, exclusively and without time limitation, the rights to exploit the intellectual property of the proposals that have been submitted to the contest, in accordance with the current Intellectual Property Law, including its exploitation in the Internet network, as well as the industrial property rights that may be derived from this exploitation for promotional, commercial or advertising purposes.
These rights include, in particular, the right of total or partial reproduction, permanent or provisional, by any means and in any form; the right of distribution; the right of transformation, including adaptation or any other modification, and the right of public communication in all types of present and future formats and supports, both graphic, audiovisual and multimedia, through the medium and channel that are considered most convenient, including online platforms, corporate websites and 2.0 environments.