Corporate Peugeot has confirmed its vibrant momentum with a growing order book. Increase your market share in five of the six regions and has, 25 countries breaking their record in volume or quota. In this sense, it maintains your strategic goals of brand positioning and electrification.
In 2020, despite the fact that activity declined in all markets, PEUGEOT was able to maintain the progression. All this, thanks to its solid foundations.
PEUGEOT results in detail:
- The order book has increased by 15% compared to 2019.
- Five of the six regions increased their market share. Europe: + 0.1 points, Middle East-Africa: + 0.6 points, Eurasia: + 0.1 points, India and Asia Pacific: + 0.1 points and Latin America.
- 25 countries broke their market share record: France, Spain, Italy, Austria, Czech Republic, Japan, Portugal, Norway, Ukraine, Asean (Association of Southeast Asian Nations), Estonia, Slovenia, Greece, Ireland, Egypt, Iceland , Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Dominican Republic, Mexico, South Africa, Arabia and Latvia.
- Five of PEUGEOT's vehicles take the bestseller podium: 208, 2008, 3008, Rifter and Partner.
- The SUV range is the second best-selling in Europe.
- A successful breakthrough in the 'high end' market. With a third of the vehicles in levels 3 and 4, growing 8.5 points more compared to 2019.
- The electrification is a success. With 1 in 10 vehicles sold in Europe in electrified version